Our global marketing team is focused on growing our presence in the Indoor Navigation market. They are working strategically with a content strategy and drive extensive lead generating activities on various channels. We are seeking to add a Partner Marketing Manager to our global marketing team to engage our partners in marketing activities.
The position is based out of our office in either Aalborg or Copenhagen, Denmark and you will report to our Head of Global Marketing.
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will proactively support our channel strategy by developing and executing marketing activities and campaigns with both our sales team and directly together with our partners globally.
You take the lead to create new ways to engage our partners in marketing activities. You are in a key role to take the channel marketing activities to the next level.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities are:
- Define and maintain Channel Marketing programme and strategies in close collaboration with our sales -and channel managers
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns in cooperation with partners and sales managers
- Track campaign data and find ways to optimize
- Keep promotional materials updated by coordinating requirements with graphics designer and content writer
- Coordinate events/ tradeshows
You probably hold a bachelor degree in marketing/sales/communications. You have experience from a similar role and can document at least 3 years of relevant partner marketing experience.
- Experience with Partner Marketing / Channel marketing
- Experience from B2B
- Experience working within an international and/or global organization, US experience will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Danish is not a requirement
- Ability to work cross-functionally with remote teams
- Creative thinking
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing platform is an advantage
- Experience working within the SaaS industry is an advantage
On a personal level you:
- Have a strong sense of urgency and are able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have an analytical and structured approach to task solving as well as a proven attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Are team-oriented and have an empathetic approach
You can expect a job with a lot of exciting professional and personal challenges. Your effort will make a difference for clients around the world, where our platform plays a central role in regards to indoor mapping, indoor positioning, and in the integration with various software and hardware technologies.
You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications as well as flexitime, lunch, and retirement and healthcare plans.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is a world-leading provider of indoor navigation through our flagship product ‘MapsIndoors’. For more than a decade, we’ve been a trusted partner and provider of Google Maps licensing products.
From our offices in Aalborg (HQ), Copenhagen, and Austin (USA), we strive to bring value to our customers and end-users. We are proud to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g. JPMorgan Chase & Co., Kohl's, KPMG, Google, UEFA, Lego, City University of London, Copenhagen Airport, and many more.
We have a strong collaboration with Google Maps, and for several years, we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, and speed in an informal environment.
We are 60+ dedicated employees who represent 16 different nationalities. To support our continued growth in 2020, we are recruiting a lot of new talent.
We look forward to receiving your resumé for this position. Please upload your documents in pdf-format by clicking on the 'Apply for this job'-button below.
For more information, reach out to HR & Talent Attraction Partner, Jaana Westenius on email@example.com.
NOTE for candidates: To comply with European legislation regarding the processing of personal information (GDPR), we only accept applications and resumes via the MapsPeople career site (career.mapspeople.com). This means that only applications/resumes submitted via the career site are considered in the recruitment process. Applications and resumes sent to MapsPeople employees on e-mail are discarded without notice and without notification.
Be aware that some job sites that crawl our career site offer a "quick apply" button which in turn sends an email to us. Such e-mails are discarded and you will not receive a confirmation.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: MapsPeople does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate description from third parties including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies without an explicit and written agreement.
In case MapsPeople hires a candidate who has connected to MapsPeople or applied for a specific job via our career site (career.mapspeople.com) or by other means, MapsPeople cannot be held accountable as well as no fee or compensation what-so ever will be paid to any recruiting agency even if this recruiting agency has forwarded a resume for that same candidate without explicit and written agreement with MapsPeople.