For our office in Austin TX, we are looking for a talented marketing campaign manager to join the global marketing team.
With reference to our Head of Global Marketing, based at our HQ in Denmark, your primary job is to market our products by developing and executing marketing campaigns, track performance data, maintain promotional materials inventory, plan events and trade shows, and maintaining CRM databases.
Specifically, we want you to...:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for lead generating purposes
- Track campaign data and find ways to optimize
- Research verticals and customer challenges
- Help prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Keep promotional materials updated by coordinating requirements with graphics designer
- Coordinate events and tradeshows
You probably hold a bachelor degree within sales and/or marketing. You have experience from a similar role and can document at least 5 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Social and digital media expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on campaigns together with Sales and/or Business Development
- Ability to work cross-functionally with remote teams
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing platform is an advantage
- Experience with Account Based marketing is an advantage
- Experience working within the SaaS industry is an advantage
- Experience working within an international and/or global organization
On a personal level you...
- Have a strong sense of urgency and are able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have an analytical and structured approach to task solving as well as a proven attention to detail
- Are team-oriented and have an empathetic approach
At MapsPeople you will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture. You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You can expect a compensation package that matches your qualifications, and, additionally, flexitime, and lunch, pension and health scheme.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is the inventor of flagship indoor navigation, MapsIndoors, and a world leading partner and provider of Google licencing products.
From our offices in Austin (TX), Copenhagen (Denmark) and our headquarter in Aalborg (Denmark) we strive to bring value to our customers and end users. We are pleased to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g.: JPMorgan Chase, Kohl's, KPMG and Google, besides our overseas partners and customers at UEFA, City University of London, El Dorado Airport (Columbia) and many more,
We have a strong collaboration with Google and for several years we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, skills, and speed in an informal environment. We expect you to take responsibility for and contribute to the achievement of our common goals. Bright ideas are quickly translated into action and we have a close and consultative relation based sales approach aimed at large international companies.
We are 60+ dedicated employees divided across 16 nationalities.
We look forward to receiving your resume for this position. Please upload your documents in pdf-format by clicking on 'Apply for this job'-button below.
If you need more information feel free to contact Talent Attraction & HR Manager, Kasper Vork Steffensen on email@example.com.