As Demand Generation Manager you are vital for lead capture, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration, in order to ensure our continued growth. Reporting to our Head of Global Marketing, you will be responsible for developing, executing and reporting on all demand generation activities and driving qualified leads into the pipeline.
You will ensure paid media campaigns are successfully planned and executed and you will drive the day-to-day management, including paid search, paid social, and display advertising strategies. You will also be responsible for our SEO efforts, sparring with internal content writer and external resources.
You understand how to utilize performance data to make the necessary optimizations and you will use performance insights to give input to all related areas in our marketing department; content marketing, social media engagement and graphic design.
- Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization (we use Hubspot Marketing Hub and Monday.com)
- Initiate and maintain ABM activities
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs (we use Tableau and Dreamdata)
- Oversee and manage the overall Demand Gen budget
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, and audience targeting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Maintain a healthy feedback loop and continued alignment with both the Sales and Marketing teams as well as other key stakeholders
You have 5+ years of digital marketing experience from working with digital advertising including a solid overview of the latest trends and dynamics related to the area.
You have a deep understanding of main advertising platforms and you have experience planning, owning, and executing media strategies/budgets across a variety of channels.
You have a good understanding of other digital marketing disciplines and channels such as web, CRM/MA, organic social, SEO as well as key terms such as personalization, A/B testing, ABM, etc.
- Proven success in scaling Demand Gen and growth marketing within B2B SaaS
- Extensive experience with Hubspot Marketing Hub
- You possess a commercial and results-driven mindset, always considering our commercial goals in your deliveries
- Solid knowledge of the typical buyer’s journey for B2B SaaS
- Strong experience with the different processes related to digital advertising including material requirements, tracking, testing, implementation, optimization, and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and experience with collecting, structuring, and presenting campaign performance data and insights
- Analytical background across designing, tracking and reporting on key leading indicators as well as key funnel metrics
- You are flexible and comfortable within a dynamic environment where things move fast, and at times you may not know what tomorrow brings
As a colleague you...:
- Are curious and open about new possibilities and seek to improve on our results
- Appreciate having independence and autonomy in the way you work
- Have a result-oriented personality and can manage being involved in multiple projects at a time
- Are confident about your ideas and are motivated by making them happen
- Have both a creative, analytical, and structured approach in order to efficiently solve your tasks
- Are team-oriented and have an enthusiastic and empathetic approach
You can expect a job with a lot of exciting professional and personal challenges. Your effort will make a difference for clients around the world, where our platform plays a central role in regards to indoor mapping, indoor positioning, and in the integration with various software and hardware technologies.
You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications as well as flexitime, lunch, and retirement and healthcare plans.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is a world-leading provider of indoor navigation through our flagship product ‘MapsIndoors’. For more than a decade, we’ve been a trusted partner and provider of Google Maps licensing products.
From our offices in Aalborg (HQ), Copenhagen, Munich, Austin, and Singapore we strive to bring value to our customers and end-users. We are proud to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g. Arlanda Airport, Golden State Warriors, Miami Dade College, Mobile World Congress, and many more.
We have a strong collaboration with Google Maps, and for several years, we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, and speed in an informal environment.
We are 100+ dedicated employees who represent 22 different nationalities. To support our continued growth, we are recruiting a lot of new talent.
We look forward to receiving your resumé for this position. Please upload your documents in pdf-format by clicking on the 'Apply for this job'-button below.
For more information, reach out to Recruiter, Marcus Kaas, on phone +45 2764 4280 or e-mail email@example.com.
NOTE for candidates: To comply with European legislation regarding the processing of personal information (GDPR), we only accept applications and resumes via the MapsPeople career site (career.mapspeople.com). This means that only applications/resumes submitted via the career site are considered in the recruitment process. Applications and resumes sent to MapsPeople employees on e-mail are discarded without notice.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: MapsPeople does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate description from third parties including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies without an explicit and written agreement.
In case MapsPeople hires a candidate who has connected to MapsPeople or applied for a specific job via our career site.