As our Senior Customer Success Manager you will be a member of the global Customer Success Management team taking care of our existing enterprise customers and strategic partners. You will report to the Head of Global Customer Success and work from our office either Aalborg or Copenhagen, Denmark.
You will - in close collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers - manage the relationship with a portfolio of strategic accounts responsible for driving renewals, identifying upsell opportunities, and keeping our customers experience first class.
You partner with and take over the commercial relationship from the Regional Sales Manager who acquires the new customer or partner.
You will onboard new customers, build account plans for each existing customer or partner and execute those plans to support the achievement of their goals with MapsIndoors and ensure their renewal. Additionally, you will identify cross and upsell opportunities through proactive engagement with each customer.
Furthermore you are contributing to the development of the Global CS-team by sharing best practices, supporting and guiding team members, and engaging in activities across the global Sales Organization.
You are of course comfortable communicating with a variety of business personas to identify key stakeholders for the success of the relationship and achieving common goals.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as the Primary point of contact for your portfolio of customers and partners
- Build and execute on strategic account plans
- Proactively engage with existing and future customers and partners to understand their needs
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities with existing customers and strategic partners
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Sales to onboard new MapsPeople customers and partners
- Analyze customer data to create and maintain in-depth understanding of customer behavior, current usage, needs, and identifying areas for improvement
- Participate in development of internal process to optimize the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally to build relationships with the overall goal of delivering best in class customer experience
Experience from SaaS technology is a huge advantage.
You must have a competence for technical solutions and be able to understand customer use cases, technical requirements, and drive each use case to success. You identify creative approaches for your customers to ensure ROI.
You will be the perfect fit for this role if you have 5+ years of commercial account management experience (preferably from software/SaaS). You are passionate about building solid relations and taking care of customers is your first priority.
- Must be fluent in English - more languages, e.g. Danish is a huge advantage
- Have a track record in sales, including managing contract renewals, project deployment and identifying growth opportunities
- Are highly organized and be able to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Will master a CRM-systems (we use Hubspot)
- Work independently in a fast-moving business environment
- Have experience with being part of an international team, preferably combined with a matrix structure
If you have relevant experience with web, Android, iOS solutions or Google Maps and/or other Map-providers it is a plus.
As a person, you are a true team player with a commercial mindset. Your flexible approach and strong interpersonal skills are part of what makes you great at managing customers.
Furthermore, you are:
- a team player
- self-motivated and proactive
- professional, conscientious and loyal
- outgoing and have a global mindset
You can expect a job with a lot of exciting professional and personal challenges. Your effort will make a difference for clients around the world, where our platform plays a central role in regards to indoor mapping, indoor positioning, and in the integration with various software and hardware technologies.
You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications as well as flexitime, lunch, and retirement and healthcare plans.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is a world-leading provider of indoor navigation through our flagship product ‘MapsIndoors’. For more than a decade, we’ve been a trusted partner and provider of Google Maps licensing products.
From our offices in Aalborg (HQ), Copenhagen, Munich, Austin, and Singapore we strive to bring value to our customers and end-users. We are proud to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g. Arlanda Airport, Golden State Warriors, Miami Dade College, Mobile World Congress, and many more.
We have a strong collaboration with Google Maps, and for several years, we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, and speed in an informal environment.
We are 100+ dedicated employees who represent 22 different nationalities. To support our continued growth, we are recruiting a lot of new talent.
We look forward to receiving your resumé for this position. Please upload your documents in pdf-format by clicking on the 'Apply for this job'-button below.
For more information, reach out to Recruiter, Marcus Kaas, on phone +45 2764 4280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE for candidates: To comply with European legislation regarding the processing of personal information (GDPR), we only accept applications and resumes via the MapsPeople career site (career.mapspeople.com). This means that only applications/resumes submitted via the career site are considered in the recruitment process. Applications and resumes sent to MapsPeople employees on e-mail are discarded without notice.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: MapsPeople does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate description from third parties including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies without an explicit and written agreement.
In case MapsPeople hires a candidate who has connected to MapsPeople or applied for a specific job via our career site.