To keep pace with the growing demand for indoor navigation solutions, we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive sales and business development for our MapsIndoors product in the Nordic regions.
As our Regional Sales Manager you will recruit, qualify, and close opportunities to meet or exceed your sales targets to drive lead generation activities within multiple verticals, primarily corporate offices and secondarily within stadiums, conventions centers, airports, universities and retail. Furthermore you will identify new industry partner opportunities and build account plans for each target account through personal outreach, networking, technology partners, and collaborating with Business Development Representatives.
Your primary task will include:
- Identify goals, strategies and action plans to improve order intake in the short and long term
- Drive lead generation activities in existing as well as new industries
- Develop sales and partner opportunities through personal outreach, networking, and collaborating with BDRs
- Be the regional MapsPeople ambassador to our partners in the Nordics
- Share customer and partner feedback internally
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools such as HubSpot
- Use MapsPeople systems and tools to effectively execute partner sales
- Plan, organize and participate in conferences and trade shows
You will also contribute to co-marketing campaigns, support and enable sales efforts, and become an expert in our platform and the competitive landscape.
On a daily basis you will report to the Head of North EMEA and work from our Copenhagen office.
To be successful in this role it is important that you are both a hunter and a strategist, have experience with both direct and indirect sales, and have previously been building and scaling sales channels internationally.
You hold a relevant commercial masters degree, however, other relevant education can also be
applicable. We expect you to have at least 5 years of partner sales, combined with 7 years of direct sales experience from enterprise software/SaaS sales in more than two relevant countries within your territory.
- Can document a strong sales and partnerships track record
- Can communicate excellently in English, both in speech and in writing
- Can work independently in a changeable and fast moving business environment
- Have a high level of self motivation and ability to work remotely
- Like being “on the road” and visiting partners/customers and transforming opportunities to business
- Have industry experience and network from the smart office industry is a plus, but not a must
On a personal level, you are comfortable being in direct contact with customers and partners to attain goals together. Furthermore, you:
- Are willing to “walk the extra mile”
- Value a humble customer approach
- Are motivated by new business development
- Are highly professional, emotional intelligent and passionate
- Are team-oriented
- Are outgoing, and possess a high drive
You can expect a job with a lot of exciting professional and personal challenges. Your effort will make a difference for clients around the world, where our platform plays a central role in regards to indoor mapping, indoor positioning, and in the integration with various software and hardware technologies.
You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications as well as flexitime, lunch, and retirement and healthcare plans.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is a world-leading provider of indoor navigation through our flagship product ‘MapsIndoors’. For more than a decade, we’ve been a trusted partner and provider of Google Maps licensing products.
From our offices in Aalborg (HQ), Copenhagen, Munich, Austin, and Singapore we strive to bring value to our customers and end-users. We are proud to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g. Arlanda Airport, Golden State Warriors, Miami Dade College, Mobile World Congress, and many more.
We have a strong collaboration with Google Maps, and for several years, we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, and speed in an informal environment.
We are 110+ dedicated employees who represent 22 different nationalities. To support our continued growth, we are recruiting a lot of new talent.
We look forward to receiving your resumé for this position. Please upload your documents in pdf-format by clicking on the 'Apply for this job'-button below.
For more information, reach out to Recruiter, Marcus Kaas, on phone +45 2764 4280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE for candidates: To comply with European legislation regarding the processing of personal information (GDPR), we only accept applications and resumes via the MapsPeople career site (career.mapspeople.com). This means that only applications/resumes submitted via the career site are considered in the recruitment process. Applications and resumes sent to MapsPeople employees on e-mail are discarded without notice.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: MapsPeople does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate description from third parties including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies without an explicit and written agreement.
In case MapsPeople hires a candidate who has connected to MapsPeople or applied for a specific job via our career site.