We believe that excellent marketing is customer centric. It centers around really knowing and learning from our potential and existing customers/partners alike. That’s why we are looking for an international experienced, highly structured and process-minded Product Marketing Manager.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will report to our Head of Global Marketing and you will work at the intersection of product management, marketing, and sales, driving the product marketing function specifically focused on GTM, positioning and messaging strategies.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Collaborate with our Product team on market intelligence, creating a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, customer needs, and competitors to be able to strengthen our positioning, value propositions, and messaging.
- With your analytical mindset, you will break down market analysis and reports and point out potential opportunities and give input to both product roadmap, content roadmap, campaign strategy and timing.
- Drive the shaping of our external storytelling to generate growth and acquisition with our key audiences and work closely with the content team to ensure that all customer facing content is on-message.
- Develop and own our Go-to-Market Product Strategy to help position and launch our products to our partners and customers and help increase feature adoption
- Deliver strategic enablement collateral/tools and training to our sales organization and partners to help them win.
You have 5+ years of experience building and leading product marketing teams, B2B marketing, and have a proven track record of driving product marketing strategy and programs for multiple products and markets simultaneously.
- You have experience working in a SaaS business, preferably from a relevant industry
- You have experience working in the product marketing role in multiple markets, as a minimum in the US and Europe
- You have experience in putting together and executing a GTM strategy
- You are a storyteller and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a understanding of a developer ecosystem and it’s technical audience
- You have excellent project management skills
- You are data-driven and have the ability to analyze relevant information and make informed decisions
On a personal level, ….:
- Have a strong sense of urgency and can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have a high level of drive and self-motivation
- Have a creative, analytical, and structured approach to task solving as well as proven attention to detail
- Are team-oriented and have a humble and empathetic approach
You can expect a job with a lot of exciting professional and personal challenges. Your effort will make a difference for clients around the world, where our platform plays a central role in regards to indoor mapping, indoor positioning, and in the integration with various software and hardware technologies.
You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications as well as flexitime, lunch, and retirement and healthcare plans.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is a world-leading provider of indoor navigation through our flagship product ‘MapsIndoors’. For more than a decade, we’ve been a trusted partner and provider of Google Maps licensing products.
From our offices in Aalborg (HQ), Copenhagen, Munich, Austin, and Singapore we strive to bring value to our customers and end-users. We are proud to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g. Arlanda Airport, Golden State Warriors, Miami Dade College, Mobile World Congress, and many more.
We have a strong collaboration with Google Maps, and for several years, we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, and speed in an informal environment.
We are 110+ dedicated employees who represent 22 different nationalities. To support our continued growth, we are recruiting a lot of new talent.
We look forward to receiving your resumé for this position. Please upload your documents in pdf-format by clicking on the 'Apply for this job'-button below.
For more information, reach out to Recruiter, Marcus Kaas;
on phone +45 2764 4280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE for candidates: To comply with European legislation regarding the processing of personal information (GDPR), we only accept applications and resumes via the MapsPeople career site (career.mapspeople.com). This means that only applications/resumes submitted via the career site are considered in the recruitment process. Applications and resumes sent to MapsPeople employees on e-mail are discarded without notice.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: MapsPeople does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate description from third parties including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies without an explicit and written agreement.
In case MapsPeople hires a candidate who has connected to MapsPeople or applied for a specific job via our career site.