As we continue to grow, we are looking for additional team members to manage our enterprise customers and strategic partners in EMEA.
As our experienced Customer Success Manager you will be a member of the global Customer Success Management team taking care of our existing enterprise customers and strategic partners.
You will report to the Head of Global Customer Success in our HQ in Aalborg, Denmark.
You will - in close collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers - manage the relationship with a portfolio of strategic accounts responsible for driving renewals, identifying upsell opportunities, and keeping our customers experience first class.
You partner with and take over the commercial relationship from the Regional Sales Manager who acquires the new customer or partner.
You will onboard new customers, build account plans for each existing customer or partner and execute those plans to support the achievement of their goals with MapsIndoors and ensure their renewal.
Additionally, you will identify cross and upsell opportunities through proactive engagement with each customer.
Furthermore you are contributing to the development of the Global CS-team by sharing best practices, supporting team members and engaging in activities across the Sales Organization.
You are of course comfortable communicating with a variety of business personas to identify key stakeholders for the success of the relationship and achieving common goals.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as the Primary point of contact for your portfolio of customers
- Build and execute on strategic account plans
- Proactively engage with existing and future customers and partners to understand their needs
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities with existing customers and strategic partners
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Sales to onboard new MapsPeople customers
- Analyze customer data to create and maintain in-depth understanding of customer behavior, current usage, needs, and identifying areas for improvement
- Participate in development of internal process to optimize the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally to build relationships with the overall goal of delivering best in class customer experience
Experience from SaaS technology is a huge advantage.
You must have a competence for technical solutions and be able to understand customer use cases, technical requirements, and drive each use case to success. You identify creative approaches for your customers to ensure ROI.
You will be the perfect fit for this role if you have 5+ years of commercial account management experience (preferably from software/SaaS).
You probably hold a relevant technical and/or commercial degree, but your concrete educational background matters less to us. The most important thing is that you are passionate about building solid relations and taking care of our customers.
- Must be fluent in English and one additional language such as French, Spanish, or Italian.
- Have a track record in sales, including managing contract renewals, project deployment and identifying growth opportunities
- Are highly organized and be able to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Will master a CRM-systems (we use Hubspot)
- Work independently in a fast-moving business environment
- Have experience with being part of an international team, preferably combined with a matrix structure
You can expect a job with a lot of exciting professional and personal challenges. Your effort will make a difference for clients around the world, where our platform plays a central role in regards to indoor mapping, indoor positioning, and in the integration with various software and hardware technologies.
You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications as well as flexitime, lunch, and retirement and healthcare plans.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is a world-leading provider of indoor navigation through our flagship product ‘MapsIndoors’. For more than a decade, we’ve been a trusted partner and provider of Google Maps licensing products.
From our offices in Aalborg (HQ), Copenhagen, and Austin (USA), we strive to bring value to our customers and end-users. We are proud to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g. Arlanda Airport, Golden State Warriors, Miami Dade College, Mobile World Congress, and many more.
We have a strong collaboration with Google Maps, and for several years, we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, and speed in an informal environment.
We are 90+ dedicated employees who represent 18 different nationalities. To support our continued growth, we are recruiting a lot of new talent.
We look forward to receiving your resumé for this position. Please upload your documents in pdf-format by clicking on the 'Apply for this job'-button below.
For more information, reach out to Recruiter, Marcus Kaas, on phone +45 2764 4280 or e-mail email@example.com.
NOTE for candidates: To comply with European legislation regarding the processing of personal information (GDPR), we only accept applications and resumes via the MapsPeople career site (career.mapspeople.com). This means that only applications/resumes submitted via the career site are considered in the recruitment process. Applications and resumes sent to MapsPeople employees on e-mail are discarded without notice.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: MapsPeople does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate description from third parties including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies without an explicit and written agreement.
In case MapsPeople hires a candidate who has connected to MapsPeople or applied for a specific job via our career site.