As the market for indoor mapping and navigation matures, we are experiencing a growing demand for our MapsIndoors platform. To capture market share and grow revenues, we are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager with extensive experience from the US market to join our ambitious team in Austin.
As Regional Sales Manager you will develop and grow a territory selling the MapsIndoors platform. You report to our Sales Director, Americas. Your primary customers are large companies in a variety of different industries like Corporate Office, Sports & Entertainment, Retail etc., and we expect you to attract even more clients achieving the targeted sales growth in the region.
- Become an expert in our platform and the competitive landscape
- Recruit, qualify, and close opportunities to meet or exceed your sales targets
- Develop new opportunities with target accounts through personal outreach, networking, technology partners, and collaborating with Business Development Representatives
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Uncover needs to creatively design solutions for new customer use cases
- Develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Interface with internal groups, such as leadership, engineering, sales engineering, and marketing to advocate and help resolve client and prospect challenges
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools such as HubSpot
- Work closely with our partner team to support new opportunities, identify potential partnerships, and foster an ecosystem of great partner relationships
- Contribute to co-marketing campaigns
We expect you to have extensive direct sales experience, be self-driven, and results-oriented. With your 5+ years of enterprise-level account executive experience you are able to build trust quickly by sincerely caring for your customers. Your work has primarily been focused on SaaS/Platforms, and you have gained a substantial track record of sales success as a result of that. In addition, you:
- Possess broad business acumen and the ability flexibly work across many diverse industries and types of customers or partnerships
- Have a strong attention to detail. You’ll have ownership of your accounts and measure their success
- Communicate excellently in English, both in speech and in writing
- Work independently in a fast moving business environment
- Ready to travel 20% on average when needed
On a personal level, you enjoy the direct contact with customers to attain goals together. Furthermore, you:
- Are willing to “walk the extra mile”
- Value a humble customer approach
- Are motivated by new business development
- Are highly professional, emotionally intelligent, and passionate
- Are self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Are collaborative and team-oriented
- Are outgoing and possess a high drive
You can expect a job with a lot of exciting professional and personal challenges. Your effort will make a difference for clients around the world, where our platform plays a central role in regards to indoor mapping, indoor positioning, and in the integration with various software and hardware technologies.
You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications as well as flexitime, lunch, and retirement and healthcare plans.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is a world-leading provider of indoor navigation through our flagship product ‘MapsIndoors’. For more than a decade, we’ve been a trusted partner and provider of Google Maps licensing products.
From our offices in Aalborg (HQ), Copenhagen, and Austin (USA), we strive to bring value to our customers and end-users. We are proud to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g. Arlanda Airport, Golden State Warriors, Miami Dade College, Mobile World Congress, and many more.
We have a strong collaboration with Google Maps, and for several years, we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, and speed in an informal environment.
We are 90+ dedicated employees who represent 18 different nationalities. To support our continued growth in 2022, we are recruiting a lot of new talent.
To apply for this position, or to hear more information, reach out to Client Manager from Peak Sales Recruiting, Patrick Shea on e-mail: PShea@peaksalesrecruiting.com or 1-613-801-1820.
NOTE for candidates: To comply with European legislation regarding the processing of personal information (GDPR), we only accept applications and resumes via the MapsPeople career site (career.mapspeople.com). This means that only applications/resumes submitted via the career site are considered in the recruitment process. Applications and resumes sent to MapsPeople employees on e-mail are discarded without notice.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: MapsPeople does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate description from third parties including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies without an explicit and written agreement.
In case MapsPeople hires a candidate who has connected to MapsPeople or applied for a specific job via our career site.