As our new Partner Development Manager, you play a key role supporting our Strategic Partnerships team in actively seeking new business relationships. You will be responsible for executing a targeting and outreach strategy for prospective partners as well as responding to inbound inquiries. You will focus on the Americas market, but collaborating with the global partnership and sales teams as well.
You will be the first point of contact with the partners, representing MapsPeople in a professional manner.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Work with the Head of Strategic Partnerships to identify key partnership targets and vertical strategies
- Define personalized outreach strategies to engage new partners
- Qualifying inbound partner inquiries
- Flexibly utilize your broad business acumen to move from conversations with SaaS technology partners across diverse verticals such as corporate office, healthcare, events, entertainment, hospitality, and education
- Work with sales operations to maintain, build, and analyze Hubspot data to track partner program progress and pipeline
- Work with marketing to develop supporting collateral, case studies, and partnership marketing materials
- Conduct research and make recommendations for entering new markets
- Manage some smaller partnerships from end-to-end
We see this position as growing into becoming a central component of our sales process, where your responsibilities will potentially also include prospecting and lead qualification. For the right talent, this is an excellent opportunity to grow into a more senior commercial role within our global team.
It is mandatory that you are fluent in English. Besides this, it is mandatory that you have:
- Experience developing outreach programs to build new partnerships or sales development utilizing modern prospecting techniques
- Experience with CRMs and lead generation tools like Hubspot
- Understanding of the SaaS business model
- Experience working with technology partnerships preferred
Other than that it is a plus if you have Spanish or any additional language skills.
As a person you are curious and always learning with a comfort level for startups. Creating results is what drives you, and you execute in a timely manner with close attention to the details. You love building new relationships and finding the win-win way to partner together to build more value for your customers, partners, and company. You also:
- Possess a natural interest in complex technologies
- Have great verbal and written communication skills including being a great listener
- Are data driven and analytics
- Always exhibit a bias towards action
You can expect a job with a lot of exciting professional and personal challenges. Your effort will make a difference for clients around the world, where our platform plays a central role in regards to indoor mapping, indoor positioning, and in the integration with various software and hardware technologies.
You can expect us to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications as well as flexitime, lunch, and retirement and healthcare plans.
MapsPeople - guiding you anywhere - anytime:
MapsPeople is a world-leading provider of indoor navigation through our flagship product ‘MapsIndoors’. For more than a decade, we’ve been a trusted partner and provider of Google Maps licensing products.
From our offices in Aalborg (HQ), Copenhagen, and Austin (USA), we strive to bring value to our customers and end-users. We are proud to serve some of the world’s most recognized companies and institutions, e.g. Arlanda Airport, Golden State Warriors, Miami Dade College, Mobile World Congress, and many more.
We have a strong collaboration with Google Maps, and for several years, we have been a Google Maps Premier Partner.
At MapsPeople we value professionalism, creativity, and speed in an informal environment.
We are 90+ dedicated employees who represent 18 different nationalities. To support our continued growth in 2022, we are recruiting a lot of new talent.
We look forward to receiving your resumé for this position. Please upload your documents in pdf-format by clicking on the 'Apply for this job'-button below.
For more information, reach out to Recruiter, Marcus Kaas, on phone +45 2764 4280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE for candidates: To comply with European legislation regarding the processing of personal information (GDPR), we only accept applications and resumes via the MapsPeople career site (career.mapspeople.com). This means that only applications/resumes submitted via the career site are considered in the recruitment process. Applications and resumes sent to MapsPeople employees on e-mail are discarded without notice.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: MapsPeople does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate description from third parties including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies without an explicit and written agreement.
In case MapsPeople hires a candidate who has connected to MapsPeople or applied for a specific job via our career site.